Saturday, April 12, 2008

Okay so it's starts as a simple trip to Pets co to get some dog food but turns into a desperate cry for the Super Nanny.
We (Beverlee & I) have just gotten in the car when this mini with a mom and her 3 kids parks next to us. Pretty normal site her in Utah. I notice the mom is getting a ferret out of the car, Bevs notices the little boy probably four is still wearing a pull-up. Then I hear Bev saying, "oh he's got a rock, then AAhhh", and ducking as the rock is chuck at my car, hitting the car window and bouncing off. I'm thinking maybe they should put this kid in T-ball. Then the craziness begins. The mom starts yelling at the kid, makes him come to my car door, is making him apologize, he says sorry, she says no you look her in the face and you talk to her. Then makes him apologize to Beverlee. Yikes! Then she starts telling him she going to have to call the police and file a police report, this sets the little boy off wailing, I don't want to go to ail, I don't want to go to ail! So loud that the checkout guy from Pets co came outside to see what was going on. You may be wondering where are the other 2 kids....they are just sitting on the sidewalk calmly, patiently waiting, probably thinking, "crazy mom is back, why does he do this everytime we go out?". So then she says to the 4 year old I'm calling your Dad and when we get home we're selling you DS to pay for this. So her husband, I believe advises her to just leave, cause she says, "the lady is sitting right here". Funny! She gets off the phone and says what do you want to do, I say, let me just get out and look at my car, since I'd been trapped by her craziness and her wailing child,and hadn't had a chance to even get out. There was no damage not even a chip in the windshield. I told it was fine. Then she started going on about how she doesn't spank her kids, and normally doesn't scare them with jail, and that she has to install as dryer, her landlord did crazy things with the electricity. Wow! Bevs is in the passenger seat muttering, "just let us go". So I believe the moral of the story people with ferrets are crazy, and you should know when to call the Super Nanny for help.

2 comments:

Lambini said...

i'm in the library..and I BURST OUT LAUGHING... 3 TIMES!!! My friend just looked at my crazy ...and it was all because of this fabulous posting. thanks for making my day!

Lambfam said...

Your right that was a great story to hear, I hope my kids don't get to the point where I have to tell them I'm going to sell them. It's settled though for sure now, no ferrets, ever!