Friday, July 18, 2008

Cockroaches! Euh!



So last week I walk into to the kitchen and a GIANT cockroach is crawling across the floor so I first try to get Molly to get it...but she just looked at me and tilted her head. I picked up a shoe but I didn't want to get that close. That's when I remembered the bug spray. I drowned the nasty thing in spray. I called Kelli to tell her of my victory and she asks if I am sure it's dead...What?...so I trapped it in a Mason jar. The land lord said that they are sewer roaches and when it rains they come out, and also that we will probably get 2-3 a year. So that leads me to tonight. As I walk into the front room I see a second roach...even BIGGER and SCARIER! I know you may be sitting on the edge of your chair wondering what I'll do next...don't worry I know what to do now. I grabbed the bugged spray drown that sucker and then cover it with a cup this time.


I went online to see what I could find out about roaches and AZ...here's an interesting one, if only I had a scorpion. "We don't seem to have as many of those big roaches out where I am now, maybe because we have scorpions here and they kill them LOL."

Did I mention neither Kelli or I want to touch the roaches...so trapped they remain.

1 comment:

cbonitab said...

gross! that sounds like a mission story! But still hermana pick up the roach. I think it's even sicker that you have a dead one on your floor...