1. My arms are double jointed...

2.I only need to wear one contact...yep blind in one eye! Jealous!
3. I'm a little clumsy. I was sharing with my mom one day how I remember always spilling my milk at the dinner table, to which she said, "we thought getting you glasses would help with that, but it didn't." I thought I'd gained control over that clumsy trait till recently. Kelli and I were at lunch when I somehow knocked over my full cup of soda, which ran over the edge of the table, onto my pants, and yes into my shoes. I think it may be more of a talent than a flaw. What do you think?

4. According to my Mom I always leave doors and draws open...she says I get that from my Dad. I don't mind.I am just letting you know I've been there. What's so wrong with that?
5. I attrack strange and or interesting people, people who share random personal stories. Hmmm...maybe that means I'm weird and I just don't know it! Someone tell me if you find out I've told a complete stranger something bizare and personal.
6. I am not a ding dong, twinkie, cup cake eater. I know it's a little un-american of me, I'm sorry! But that mystery cream filling...yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment