Sunday, December 21, 2008

Birthday fun....

As you may know my birthday aka: princess day is tomorrow. Since I am in CA already, my co-worker treated me to early b-day festivities. I had lunch with girls... a big THANK YOU to Angelina, Angela, and Emily. You ladies are great!
On Friday Val gave me a very special gift...yet fitting somehow...let me know what you think.



Kelli also gave me a crown....hmmmm....is there a theme?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Let me be the first on here to wish my favorite princess a Happy Birthday! I love ya Saundra and hope you are doing well! I think about you often. Shoot me a email sometime, or give me a call and let me know how Arizona is treating you :)

The Lamb Family said...

the crown looks beautiful on you. How fitting is that? ;) Have a Happy Birthday!

Lambini said...

That is what I am talking about. Princess S! I love it. Post pics from your holidays home, I'd love to see since I'm working like mad over in the FREEZING ICE/RAIN. blah!

Emily said...

You look beautiful in your crown. Happy belated princess day!