Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twilight withdrawls...

So you've finished Twilight. You've seen the movie. What now??? You can be like my roommate Kelli and reread the parts of the Twilight series that you loved (skipping the bad IE.: chapters where Edward is away and Jacob is being a jerk) or may I suggest a new series. The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.
While the vampire roles are different, you will fall in love with the characters in this series as well. So what if it's from the teen section...it's clean and entertaining, which is more than I can say for most adult books. Why do authors think that just because I know what the "naughty" and how to use curse words, that I would like to read it and have it permanently etched in my memory. Ummm...wrong! I'll take the teen section any day!

2 comments:

Emily said...

HI Saundra! Let's be blogging friends!

The Lamb Family said...

Can you send me your home address to my hotmail? Thanks! I hope you have a happy B-day, princess;)