Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update

Where have I been? What have I been doing? Hmm...
1st of February - I went home to Bakersfield for the Baby Ryan's baby blessing. He is super cute! Beth let me hold him all through RS and Sunday School. Mary, Beth's sister took these super cute pics
Doesn't she do awesome work? She's amazing! I had a great time visiting all the fam.

Minus - the Bakersfield TSA screeners. Argh! They need fewer TSA screeners at that airport.

End of February - Mom came to visit Kelli and I. We had a great time! If you haven't seen the movie Taken you should. It is INTENSE...if you're a nail bitter, you'll have no nails left by the end of the movie.

Thanks for visiting mom!

Furlough - unpaid leave - as of now I still have a job....just less money!

3 comments:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Of course I'll be your friend! :) I love the picture of your new nephew! I do the pictures for our kids but hers just put mine to shame.

The Bertagnoles said...

I LOVE the pictures of baby Ryan! What an angel!!! Glad we are "friends" now. :}

Amy said...

Saundra!!!
I;m so glad that you found us!! It's good to hear from you! I was wondering how you are doing...(: we are totally friends now! I love to blog!