Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Decor

I made this cute wall hanging...I think it's super cute!

5 comments:

Lambfam said...

So cute, you finished those fast. I'm so excited we will see you again soon.
Beth

Marc and Liz Anson said...

I think so too! You have always been super creative, my hats off to you!

Alissa said...

So cute!!! I seriously need to hire you to decorate my house!

The Bertagnoles said...

That IS super cute! I have been wanting to do fun wall hangings like that in my house. I should have you over to help me next time you come out! (okay, I wouldn't really take you away from your Mom, BUT its fun to think about!)

Jessie said...

That is SUPER cute! Now that it is finally getting springy here, I am craving projects. I just want to make all sorts of cutsie things and do all sorts of home projects... so maybe I'll make something similar! You're cute, you're cute, WAHOO!