The Friction Stick .

My friend Angie at work told me about this stuff. I tried it. It worked GREAT!Love it! No more blisters! Wahoo! It worked with my heels and my running shoes. I even put it on a blister I already had and wore the 'attacker' shoes that had previously victimized me, I couldn't even feel the old blister, nor did it cause more damage. Wonderful! It's like a mini miricle stick. I found it at Wal-mart in the band-aid/foot section.
And now popchips!
These chips are super yummy! They are not baked or fried...just mouthfuls of crunchy goodness. Muh! I could eat the whole bag! Only 120 calories per serving, 4 g of fat, and 1 g of fiber - 3 ww pts.
2 comments:
I would have to agree with the pop chips, those are the best!!! Another WAY yummy snack is the Flat Earth Tangy Tomato Ranch baked chips. SUPER YUMMY! Not sure how they compare to pop chips health-wise, but its good for variety!! :)
You are making me hungry for those
"Pop Chips" past 10' o'clock at night, NOT good! I'm have to go to Target tomorrow, so I'm going to have to check and see if they have any. Thanks for the info;)
Post a Comment