I found this seminar series on YouTube by
Wendy Dewitt . I enjoyed learning from her experience in preparing and creating a year supply of food. She has provided her booklet on her
blog, its the Wednesday, November 12, 2008 post. The booklet includes how to can meat, which I find amazing. Buying canned meat is so expensive.
2 comments:
and not so good is it? I would be scared to can my own meat but I'm sure it'd be fine- being a vegetarian our emergency food doesn't contain any meat ;) just beans and rice and the other norms.
Did Amy tell you about the sealing date and time? It is sept 12 at ten Am and we are doing the blessing at church the next day. Sorry I know this is random but Amy is working, and I wanted to make sure and let you know you are invited. Don't feel any pressure to come though.
Post a Comment