You're so cute and creative! I sure miss all the fun things you did to make our apartment look cute and sassy! Hope you're doing well.Miss you!
Very creative! I would have never thought to do that with Scrapbook paper, but really, why not?! It's super cute, and I'm glad to see your bed made ;)
I like the framed scrapbook paper. Super cute! How are you. I'm so glad I ran into your blog, I didn't know you were doing them. I do blogs (not my own) a little more often then facebook. Take care!
Love the scrapbook paper.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You're so cute and creative! I sure miss all the fun things you did to make our apartment look cute and sassy! Hope you're doing well.
Miss you!
Very creative! I would have never thought to do that with Scrapbook paper, but really, why not?! It's super cute, and I'm glad to see your bed made ;)
I like the framed scrapbook paper. Super cute! How are you. I'm so glad I ran into your blog, I didn't know you were doing them. I do blogs (not my own) a little more often then facebook. Take care!
Love the scrapbook paper.
Post a Comment