I just love the fair...you know where everything is dirty and the rides are unsafe. Love it! Kelli and I went to the fair for the second year in a row. We had a fantastic time. There were lots of interesting culinary options...we played it a little safe and tried the chocolate covered bacon instead of the scorpion.
The bacon... Kelli's tasting face.
Please forgive the poor picture quality...taken with my phone.
I used to love to go to the AZ state fair. I don't think that I ever tried chocolate bacon though. Really chocolate can do a lot for things but that just sounds gross.
2 comments:
I love bacon, I love chocolate, but together??? Hmmmm
I used to love to go to the AZ state fair. I don't think that I ever tried chocolate bacon though. Really chocolate can do a lot for things but that just sounds gross.
Post a Comment