Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things to see at ASU....Cat Girl...the moon....

That's right I said Cat Girl. Today on a visit to the MU on campus I saw a girl wearing cat ears. Yes, cat ears! What is even crazier is that Cat Girl had a boyfriend! Unfortunately I didn't have a camera but I do have witness if you need a verification.

So this photo is from a couple of weeks back. We were walking from the 3rd floor to the 2nd in the middle of the day...and a full moon was out! Now, I know Arizona is know for its rather warm climate, but on this day it was in the 50's. How can you not feel a draft?



So if you're ever in the neighboorhood and looking for little something interesting...just give me a call!

2 comments:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

LOL! That is hilarious!!!

Emily said...

Hahahah! I'm so glad you can see the picture! Saundra you are the greatest