Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yay! For Fun!

My mom, Mickey (she love's it when I call her by her first name;)(teehee!) came to visit. We had a good time. We went out pricing potential finishes for my potential condo. It was fun!
Photo of potential condo living space and later referenced back doors. She needs some work...but if it's right...she'll be all mine;)



On one of our adventure I spotted this little beauty from the backside of the street. So I had to go find it! OH MY GOODNESS!

Who does that to their yard. Priceless! Self expression at its worst/best?


Later in the week, Kelli, mom, and I participated in a little B & E. Yep! Breaking and entering! Luckily no one was arrested! The condo I am trying to buy had the back door open, so we decided to hope the backfence/patio since it was locked and check things out some more. I had the stool and was suppose to be the one to jump, sadly, I couldn't stop laughing long enough to hoist myself over the railing, so Kelli did, all the while Mom was the front yard lookout! Thankfully, Kelli has great B & E skills so we were able to get in. Too fun! Life should have more experiences like this! Sigh!

2 comments:

Lambini said...

BEAUTIFUL BRIDGE PICTURE!!! I LOVE IT!

Nothing better than a sweet bike ride. To the work, to the movies. A HELMET IS A MUST!! PLease....can't tell you how many traumas come into the ED bike vs car & no helmet...bah! Helmet girl -save the brains for pharmacy.

As for names for your two wheeling dreamboat....Rosy, Big Red, Hot Rod, Lucy or Lacy the Legacy. :) just thoughts...looking for names myself these days.

CONDO!!!!!! HOLY SMOKES!? WHERE????? ah to home shop. Sounds fun. I hope it's near your area you were looking for. Kimberlee is so elated to go to AZ. I hope she likes it there as much as you and Kelli.

and ps. Still picturing all of you hoisting yourselves over a fence...sounds quite adventurous :) no pics? lol.

Enjoy your tshirts and shorts -- I'm almost coveting the spring you are having. Pray for sunshine in April...

hearts from boston!

Jessie said...

You're buying a condo? It looks really cute! And I LOVE that you broke into it! hee hee!
Love you!