Monday, April 18, 2011

The Black Keys

Kelli and I went to the live concert for The Black Keys. She loves them...me ummm...they were kind of loud and angry.I don't get why she normally like music that makes you want to fall asleep. Not at all what I was expected. I will give them some credit, they do play their instruments extremely well. At least two different groups of people smoking pot. I believe Kelli and I may have been the only two who didn't smoke cigarettes. Cage the Elephant opened for them....wouldn't recommend them either...there was one song that was okay...some other band opened for Cage the Elephant...they were for sure horrible...let's just say they sounded okay when you could only hear the instruments. Yikes! Poor sweaty, angry boys.

I vote for Taylor Swift in October.Bet you can even understand the lyrics!:)





Waiting for Cage the Elephant to finish....





No comments: