I was able to visit Mary, Matt and the kids in Utah a couple of weeks ago. I had a great time hanging out. I was able to visit Don in the hospital, it was great to see him and chat for a bit. I was so happy to hear they found a bone marrow match! Yay! I pray and hope his recover continues.
Side Note: Every one should participate in the
Bone Marrow Registry. You really could be the answer to someone's prayer. Submitting your profile requires filling out a questionnaire similar to the one they require for blood donation, they then mail you 4 cotton swabs, you swab the inside of your cheek and then mail it back in the prepaid package. It is so simple. Go do it, already!!!!
Click here!
 |
| The Kiddos |
 |
| Alice - this little girl is a mover and a shaker, and cute as can be! |
Thanks for letting me be a Spillman for a couple of days!
No comments:
Post a Comment