Friday, August 10, 2012

CA Trip - August



In August my cousin Kimberlee and I took a little road trip to CA to visit family and attend baby blessing of Baby Zoee.  Here are some photos from the trip. 
Freakish rain storm.

Kimmy the Driver.

Sunshine and raindrops. 

Just a little birthday wish from a trucker...."flash me, it's my b-day". 

Ryan

Fun photo shoot with Mike, Beverlee and little Zoee.

Jaemie's smile (anticipating the flash)

Take 2...same response. :)

Aunty Kimmy entertains the kiddos. 

They LOVE her!

Caylee

Finally a smile. Look at those teeth and cheeks.

Justin and Sam....BFF's.

We (Kimmy and I) decided to jot down some of the riddiculous things that happened on our trip...you know the stuff that suddenly is funny because you been in a car for 8 hrs...just the two of you and desert landscape for miles and miles and miles.

Here you go...
After crossing the State line - "Do we have produce? No, they are just peaches."
At Jack in the Box - with automated teller - "I don't get why you have a live cashier and an electronic cashier?"
"Car Yoga!"
Billboard - "Now tell him your real age."
Kimmy - "My butt is stuck to the seat!" (7 hours later) "It still is."
"Only 100 degrees outside, roll down the windows!" (only Arizona girls) "Do the hand wave in the wind."
"It's Pennsylvania or something we get off on. Oh, well Tennessee is the same thing."
Kimmy -"Unmarked police cars make me think of the Capitol from the Hunger Games." Saundra- Why? Kimmy -"I don't know why." Saundra - "You crazy."
"Arizona is bipolar. Rainstorm at 117. "
Billboard - "Need a sign? Spandex is not for everyone."
"The UPS man isn't wearing brown! Isn't that a violation? Maybe the FedEx guy stole his truck! "
Saundra - "You know where the Jack in the Box is with the gas station by the house in the middle of nowhere?" Kimmy - "No." 45 minutes later, "See! House in the middle of nowhere!"
"I can feel the bass in my chest." "Maybe it's because you are so close to the speakers!"
(Passing a police officer) "Good thing I was going slow, because I was eating."
"Do you think Belinda is a good name?" "For a fat chick. Why?"

Enjoy!






No comments: