Thursday, October 25, 2012

AZ State Fair Time!!!



I love the fair! I love the AZ Fair! Kelli and I have gone every year since moving to Arizona. Luckily, the fair did not disappoint this year. I was able to go twice! Wahoo! How awesome is that?!



This year I learned...the Fair LOVES me! Serious.
Here is how I know...
Fair Trip 1
- they gave me a $3 gift card, score!

Fair Trip 2
-forgot my season pass in my wallet, in my car, at home. Mistakenly tried to use my Fun Pass(ticket card) to get in - The entrance lady, let me in for free! Love.
-the guys on the woop-da-woop ride let us go two times in a row! Say what, free ride!

Here are some fun pics...for professional pics visit my Ashleigh's blog...she's amazing!

Fair Trip 1
Hah! Pink shoes squared. 

waiting for Jared....

growing impatient...


Caught the gorgeous sunset one the way.



Oh yeah! The fair is in sight!!!!

Tilt-A-Whirl Time


deceivingly innocent looking swings

Hands down my favorite ride...the slides!




Alas, greasy fair food.


Fair Trip 2
My friend Ashleigh was able to go on fair trip 2. Her husband, Kyle is super sweet and watched the babe while we went. We had a great time!
Kelli...lookin' good girl, lookin' good!

Ashleigh, Me, Kelli

I will let you match the shoes to the girl ;)

Until next year, AZ Fair, stay cool. 







1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Thanks for letting me tag along. You can take my pics whenever you'd like. Al your blogging is making me happy. You're one busy girl!