Monday, October 8, 2012

FHE - Papago Hike

As part of my other calling, Mid Singles Committee member, we are asked to attend all the Family Home Evening activities.
We  hiked Papago, its a simple, family friendly, easy hike. I think that Papago is such an amazing place, it is a beautiful red rock mountain right in the middle of city blocks. It is seriously flanked by apartment buildings, car dealerships, an army base and golf course.

We met this guy on our hike.

The group. What a turn out! 
After the hike, Jared wanted to run to the ghetto Target for our friend Kelli (who couldn't make it to the hike) and pick up a hair product that she'd been looking for. How nice, right?! Sometimes that Jared is a sweetheart. He'll probably be mad now...I am totally ruining his street cred. Anyways...while he was thoughtfully searching for Kelli's hair product I found these awesome glasses!!! Wha!
Oh, the fun things you find at Target.

No comments: