Today at work Emily was sharing one of her new terms she came up with, I thought it was fabulous and worthy of passing on - here it is...manties: the male term for panties- cause boys don't wear panties. Funny!
Thanks Emily! You're too funny!
And one more for your arsenal, this is one I came up with last night- "she's a hot bag of crazy" this is a term used for one of those really pretty, put together girls, that you wonder, hmmm, why is she still single....and then you find out...cause she's CRAZY! One fry short of a Happy Meal. You know you're laughing right now cause you've thought of someone that the term applies to. (hopefully it wasn't me. Hah!)
6 comments:
"manties"... ha ha! I LOVE IT!
I like the "she's a hot bag of crazy". I know a few girls who fit into that catigory and I think it can apply to some guys I know too... Don't worry you're not one of the girls!
HAHA! Wow I feel so special to make it on your blog. :D And no, you are certainly not a hot bag of crazy, I promise. I hope you're having fun on your springgg break!
So funny! I would love to be blog friends with you, Saundra! It's great to hear from you and see you doing so well. I'm so glad you blogstalked me!
k all I can say is all of them are very very true!! Funny! Glad your having fun!
you just made me lol!!! you are too funny " she's a hot bag of crazy!" gonna use it! thanks!
Post a Comment