Wednesday, August 24, 2011

House!

I finally found a house (pending inspection)! She is a HUD so she needs a little love! I will be elated to have everything finalized! It has taken sooooo long...so many offers...so many awlful houses. One thing I learned was that the Lord wants me in my ward. Everytime I tried to pick something outside the boundry...something would happen like the house would just going off the market! So strange! Did I mention it is around 110-115 outside...which means going into empty house with no power on is like walking into a brick oven....you just feel like toast!

I am requesting a collective appendage(fingers, toes, arms, legs...you get the idea) crossing from all, that there will be no major issues found during the inspection.




2 comments:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Cute house! I'll be crossing my appendages for you. :)

Jessie said...

YAY for houses! I have everything crossed :) Hope it all goes well!!!