Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fall Festivities

AZ Fair!
I love the Arizona State Fair. We (Kelli and I) have gone every year since we have lived in Arizona. It may seem a little w.t. at first glance, but it is so FUN! I love it! This year Jared and Kimberlee went along for the fun.
We rode rides only those ones that do not go upside down (I left those to the braver souls, like Kimberlee). We of course hit the slides. This is probably my favorite fair "ride" followed closely by the spinning tilt-a-world. Every year Kelli tries to beat me to the bottom of the slide....ahem...I still remain the champion.

Me, Kelli, Kimberlee

Swings!


Kelli getting a purple feather weave.
Pumpkin Carving
I love carving pumpkins...it's just a part of Halloween. This year, Kelli, Jared, and Scott carved some spooktacular creatures. Scott is an electrician by trade and has lots of power tools and such. One of the best was a drywall knife, it worked great! It's a must for next year's carving extravaganza!
Jared, Kelli, Saundra, Scott

Close up of Jared's it turned out pretty sweet.

I thought this picture looked a little spooky!

No comments: