I was able to go to San Fransisco for my cousin Cameron's wedding in Oakland. I had a great time with family. I loved our adventures on the Bart and trolley. I would love living in SF. I love the culture and the old buildings..it is like a mini NY.
 |
| Aunt Susan, Amanda, Cameron and Uncle Dan |
|
|
 |
| How cute is this? It is all the brothers except one, Russell! Brad, Nathan, Garrett, and Cameron. |
|
|
|
|
 |
| My flight buddy (Kimberlee, she's so cute!) |
 |
| Ready for take off! |
 |
| Kimbers getting in one final text to her boo! |
|
 |
| Cute Jennie, with our Welcome sign! You know you have 'arrived' when someone is holding a sign with your name on it at the airport! (Teehee) |
 |
| We made it to SF! |
 |
| Pick up some more fly-ins! How cute is Nora?! Darling. |
 |
| Ate some bread sticks! |
 |
| Found some more cuties at the hotel. Look at that belly! |
 |
| Beth in the back of the burb! For the boys! |
 |
| Morgan & I outside the Oakland Temple. |
 |
Waiting for the BART.
 |
Mom & Dad - Morgan & Me - On the BART.
|
 |
| Kimberlee & Jennie |
|
|
 |
My cute Dad on the trolley.
 |
| Jennie, Morgan, Kimberlee, Me, & Mom | | | |
|
|
 |
| Morgs, Kimberlee, & Jennie at the Grotto...silly girls. | | |
|
|
 |
| Home...waiting for my ride. |
No comments:
Post a Comment