Sunday Kelli, Rob, and Jared come over for dinner. We had yummy ribs and chicken courtesy of Kelli, green cake (courtesy of Jared), sophisticated raspberry lemonade (courtesy of Rob), and green macaroni salad(courtesy of Moi). So fun! I love little holidays. I also made myself a green skirt for St. Patty's Day Sunday! Fun, fun, fun!
 |
| Green cake. |
 |
| Green skirt. |
Saturday night, Kelli, Rob, and I went to the "Get Lucky Party"...sadly no one got lucky! Should have stayed longer!I am not the hugest fan of these parties, let's be honest I am not a fan at all, but we went. Got to catch up with a few people from the singles ward (love awkward conversations!). I thought to myself at one point,
we should all get married so we do not have to do this crap anymore. Sigh.
2 comments:
The first thing I do when I graduate is I'm gonna make myself a skirt! I'll probably be bugging you for how you did it.
You are seriously hilarious. I have no idea where you get your open honesty :) I miss you, and love our visits!
Post a Comment