My mom heard about his neighborhood that has great Christmas lights...so Kelli, Jared, and I decided to check it out for FHE, then we hit up Cafe Rio! Mmmm! I really wish they would build on in Scottsdale or Tempe....driving to Gilbert is such a pain! (but worth it). Here are some AWESOME photos (they are kind of lesbianesque, but I promise we LOVE boys)! (We just can't find two that LOVE us!)
 |
| Note how we are being slightly dorky in this one.... |
 |
| Now note, Kelli rubbing her head and me laughing hysterically...that would be because Kelli thought it would be a great pic if she jumped...forgetting that we were standing under a tree and there was a branch above her head. Bahha! Too funny! Good thing Kelli doesn't read my blog! She'd be upset with me for sharing! |
No comments:
Post a Comment