Sam's (Beth and Scott's #2) had his baptism on Saturday, February 4. I am so proud of Sam for his decision. Apparently the font water was a little chilly because both he and the other boy came up gasping for air. Sam had to be baptized twice, the first time his feet floated out of the water (I am thinking that the it may have had something to do with the freezing water). But he got it the second time around. Yay! Sam. After the baptism we all met back at my mom's.
Sam is a incredibly imaginative person. He is always using his imagination and creativity. Of his more recent endeavors was the re-purposing of an old laptop that his Aunt Sarah gave him. He ripped the screen from the keyboard portion and "mounted" it to his bedroom wall by his bed, so he "could have a flat screen t.v.".
 |
| View out my mom's front window. This tether ball is where you almost always find Sam. |
 |
| My one and only niece Morgan( Melissa and Brandon's #2) and Daniel (B & S's #5). She always has a baby in her arms. She is such a good big cousin. |
 |
| Jaemie (Brad & Reiko's #2) eating a cookie. |
 |
| This is the load of garlic bread. I just loved that it looks like we are feeding an army! |
 |
| Daniel (#5) with Grandma Lousie Crookston. |
 |
| My brother Scott (Father of 5 boys)...I guess it makes you tired. |
 |
| Sam (B& S's #2) with Morgan (M& B's #2) taking pics on Grandma Mickey's Ipad using the App that distorts your image. It's one of their favorite pass times. |
 |
| Morgan (M & B #2) and I |
 |
| My cute new skirt from Old Navy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment