Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Time for New Things


So I am not really one to make a resolutions list or goals for the year but this year I decided I needed to enjoy life a little more, I needed to try new things, look for new adventures, while on a budget of course and time restrictions with school, home projects, work and church commitments. I have found using the Groupon Now app to be quite handy. It is great for ideas for FHE and a bonus that the activity is cheaper.



On the list of new adventures-








So this one is not so adventurous (Cheesecake Factory) but look at the size of their Strawberry Shortcake! Whoa!

Honey Bear's BBQ - which is this super old place off Van Buren but it is true southern BBQ. The mac and cheese is so good! I am sure you would need to run a half marathon to burn off the calories from it but it is SO worth it!

Yep, it says, " You don't need no teeth...to eat our meat"


And then for dessert Churromania. The churros were good but the atmosphere not so much. They sell them out of a little place in the Arizona Mills Mall. But the options are limitless!


Kelli enjoying her ribs and pulled pork.     

Kelli and I at The Garage Public House in Phoenix with Jared for FHE. I really like the atmosphere and the food was yummy too. We shared the fried zucchini and I had the buffalo salad. It was a bit of a drive, off E. Warner close to Ikea. So If you are hitting up the Kea and need a lunch spot I recommend The Garage Public House.

No comments: