Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was actually kind of fun. Normally it is pretty depressing you know adding up the years alone and lack of hope for an end, but this year was little less traumatic :) . 

I brought donuts in to share. Fun. I cut out paper hearts and taped them to our office suite door. Fun. My co-worker Liz brought us all a bag of Valentine goodness. So fun. My work friend Angie brought be a boyfriend. Super fun. I received multiple V-day wishes. Really fun. All in all not too shabby. 

Do I wish I had a boyfriend soon to be husband? Yes. Do I wish he took me out or made me dinner or bought me flowers or made me a card? Yes. Do I regret eating an entire thin crust oven pizza (hey at least it was thin crust) alone with my Molly dog? Yes (to the pizza part not the dog part). 

There's always next year, right?

Donuts!

Sweet Treats from Liz.

A little love for the 'sweet' door! Bahha!

Super yummy cake pops, made by Liz. Yum!

Last but not least, my new boyfriend. My friend Angela brought for me...until someone better comes along.
 

No comments: